Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mr. Wrong

I was fine before you walked into my life
Funny how now I only want to talk to you with a knife
You're my past and that's where you belong
Cause you, in fact, were Mr. Wrong
You tried to make me happy but you didn't
All I did was keep my misery hidden
I tried to please you
But you walked on me, like a mat with a shoe
I tried to change
But inside it felt strange
That's okay cause you're my past
And you're my last
I'm done with being sad
Done with being bad
I found somebody great
It must have been fate
He lives so close to me
I don't know how I couldn't see
That love was right around the bend
And all my honour he would defend
I loved you back then
Now I know what's real, amen
You were Mr. Wrong and now I have Mr. Right
His love is so bright
He is my everything, my all
And will never let me fall
I love him so
And I'll never ever let him go.

No comments: